CVC words are words that are spelt using a consonant - vowel – consonant.
These are the an important step in learning to read and write as they help younger learners to hear sounds in words and begin to blend them together.
Prior knowledge needed for this game: Children need to understand the letter sounds before playing.
To play CVC Bingo:
- Simply print out the game. (laminating them will make the game last longer)
- Cut up the word cards. These will be the cards you match to the picture game boards.
- Place the cards upside down in a pile so that the words cannot be seen.
- Players take turns choosing a card and matching it to their game board.
- The first player to fill their board shouts BINGO and is the winner.
- Game instructions.
- 4 CVC picture boards
- 4 CVC word card sheets for cutting.
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD TERMS:
This product is a digital download and will be sent directly to your inbox after purchase. No physical item will be sent. The document will be a PDF.
As this is a digital download, this product cannot be refunded. Please contact us if for any reason you have trouble downloading or printing it.
We kindly ask that you do not mass produce this item.
This item is for personal or classroom use.